The Department is responsible for teaching various courses which are part of the academic programs offered at the Faculty of Engineering:
- LCEEMG - Bachelors in Mining and Geo-Environmental Engineering, and MIEMM - Masters in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- MIB - Masters in Bioengineering
- MIEA - Masters in Environmental Engineering
- MIEC - Masters in Civil Engineering
- MIEQ - Masters in Chemical Engineering
- MI:EF - Masters in Engineering Physics
- PRODEF - Doctoral Program in Engineering Physics
- Plasma Technology and Applications
- Materials and Devices for Energy Harvesting and Storage
The support texts written by Department's teachers are available in the section Study material.
The Department has its own Moodle Server which, unlike the University's server, allows free access to anyone, without any password.